cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sound for "Jeopardy!" sometimes echoes

GaryKing
I'm a Regular

Sometimes when I'm watching Jeopardy! (on CBC HD), the sound sometimes echoes. This happens in about 50% of the episodes, and it's always either after the first or second commercial break. It's been happening for a few months now.

Anyone know what's going on? This is the only program that does this. I'm assuming that there's a problem on Rogers' end for now; is someone able to confirm this?

***Edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The sound for "Jeopardy!" sometimes echoes

One thing I have discovered is that if you change the audio from stereo to mono, such as by shifting all of the audio to either the left or right side of the speakers, then the echoing will disappear.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

voodoogator
I've Been Around
I know what you are talking about as i have experienced the same problem.  It occurs when the double Jeopardy round is about to start.  I don't know why but I am having lots of other pixilation issues as well.

Yes, it's often during Double Jeopardy. I don't having any pixelation problems, though.

hgjhgjhgkjhgjhg
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. I hate it. I can't even watch it anymore.

One thing I have discovered is that if you change the audio from stereo to mono, such as by shifting all of the audio to either the left or right side of the speakers, then the echoing will disappear.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation