The Usage Measurement tool is not working again

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JakeBlues
I'm Here A Lot

The Usage Measurement tool is not working again

The Usage isn't available again. I haven't been able to get any info since Feb. 26th. Today is March 1. This seems to happen once a month, at least this is the third time in the past 4 months.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
golfer99
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: The Usage Measurement tool is not working again

Hi again GDkitty,

Thought that I would try Live Chat one more time and it worked. The agent was able to identify and fix the problem with the account profile. The 4 previous agents were not able to do so.

Problem solved.

But I lost a 999 in my user name along the way

Thanks 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As of 3/2/2012, about 9am EST, it is working perfectly fine for me, i can view all information/details.

I am using IE 9, all updates, incl flash and java.

I did not look durring the period you mentioned.  Perhaps it goes down when the are doing the billing cycle? (would be around then i beleive)

JakeBlues
I'm Here A Lot

You're right, it's working again this morning, March 2. But, I've been using it for more than a year, and I usually see the totals for every single day in my cycle. But not recently . . . the last few months it's been down for long periods. I was just wondering if anybody else had the same problem.

ryandbarit
I've Been Here Awhile

I haven't been able to track my own internet usage for 4 months now, i've talked to 10 customer rep, 2 managers, my issue has been (so they say) escalated to the IT dept, and all they told me to do was clear my cookies, history or try a different browser. None worked and no one seems to be able to fix it.
golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

Any update to this? I am having the same problem and I don't think that Rogers cares.

Have tried to access the Usage Measurement Tool from multiple computers but still no luck.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi Golfer

Are you looking at the management for wireless or regular internet?

As of 8:39, on 2/15/13, i was able to get into both the wireless and the wired internet data usage, and able to view all the details.

I am running IE 9 / 10.  Also checked in Firefox 15.0.1 and worked there as well.

Is your billing cycle for it, around today?  Usualy for the last day or so of your billing cycle, it becomes unavailable.

Now, i beleive as well, it also requires... i forget if its java or flash (i beleive java) for it to run.  If you are running something like add block, or not allowing java, etc to run, it could prevent it from displaying the information.

Beyond that, not to say that you are not still having a problem.  Just trying to say, the website tracking IS working, it may be something with the account or otherwise that is causing it.

golfer99999
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi GDkitty,

It's just the wired usage that doesn't work. When I click on the Usage link , I get redirected to an account registration page. This happens with all 3 of my computers and all of my browsers.

The information was always available in the past, but something has obviously changed in my profile to cause this problem now.

An agent on Live Chat was able to confirm that he couldn't bring up the info using my profile, but since then, nothing has happened other than a call from Rogers Business saying the ticket had been created and sent to their side for action. Only problem is , it had nothing to do with that Business Unit, so they closed it and asked me to try Live Chat again. 

2 weeks later and the problem still exists.

The frustrating part of this is that myRogers info is only handled by Live Chat. Each "chat" ends up being about 30 minutes or more. I don't have time for that.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hm..
Just checked mine again here, for wired, and was able to view fine.  So its sounding more like its an issue on the account, rather than, a website error.  😞

golfer99
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi again GDkitty,

Thought that I would try Live Chat one more time and it worked. The agent was able to identify and fix the problem with the account profile. The 4 previous agents were not able to do so.

Problem solved.

But I lost a 999 in my user name along the way

Thanks 

View solution in original post

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Probably had to remove you from a profile for the web based stuff, and re add you to one. Probably couldn't give it back as its associated with the old profile.
Glad you got it fixed. Sometimes you just need to talk to the right person (sadly they seem few and far between)