cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Note is Coming - Thank You Rogers

AngelsKiss
I Plan to Stick Around

Wooohooooo Rogers has announced that they are adding the Samsung Note to their Lineup.

Thank you Rogers!!!

Get ready…. Rogers expands LTE lineup with the Samsung Galaxy Note

******* Edit labels ********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The Note is Coming - Thank You Rogers

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
& the price tag is 249.99 from Best Buy & Future shop. This has been confirmed already. Honestly i would not spend 290.00 for a phone on a 3 year term. Yes its a 5inch screen & all but is that much worth it? I rather wait for a few months & get it on kijiji for 400 without term..

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
& the price tag is 249.99 from Best Buy & Future shop. This has been confirmed already. Honestly i would not spend 290.00 for a phone on a 3 year term. Yes its a 5inch screen & all but is that much worth it? I rather wait for a few months & get it on kijiji for 400 without term..

AngelsKiss
I Plan to Stick Around

Ouch....that is way more than I thought they would charge for a 3 year plan.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Yea so did i. I am wondering if Rogers will bring the price down or keep it up. The Galaxy Nexus was $99 for 3 weeks then it went up to $159.99 on a 3 year term. I hope to see a $199 mark for this.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Since I can not edit (its not letting me threw my phone) here is a link that provides proof as it will be either 199 and 299 on 3 year term. Also in the bestbuy SS it shows Rogers note as $299. http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/01/31/samsung-galaxy-note-3-year-pricing-now-scattered-between-199-and-2...

AngelsKiss
I Plan to Stick Around

I am not spending $250 for a phone not when Asus is about to release a 7inch Tablet for that price 🙂

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor
@angelkiss..... "thank you rogers"....Really?

I hope rogers will kiss you...... after...

JigSaw
I've Been Here Awhile

$250 is not worth it. $149 is more like it

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Agreed. I did speak to a Best buy District manager ( which manages around 3-4 stores around the area) & he even confirmed the prices are right. He got a email that showed him from all carriers of how much they need to price the phone for. I guess its time to say that this phone will not sell well on a 3 year term if they keep the price this much.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Since i can not edit my older post on my phone ill put it here. So Mobilesyrup did a search on the website on Thesource & found out the Bell version of the Note will be $729.95 outright price. Seeing as Bell will have that price i am guess also Rogers will as well. This device is not worth that much or the 3 year term price. I am coming to think that companies & carriers ONLY want money & nothing else. The tech to make this phone cost lets say $300 & not almost $800

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/02/04/bell-samsung-galaxy-note-will-be-729-95-outright/
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation