Texting

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Texting

Is there a way to get a report of all the texts that were sent to or from your phone?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Texting

Hi Buckster and welcome to the forums,

Currently there is no means of getting a copy of previous texts sent and/or received.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi Buckster and welcome to the forums,

Currently there is no means of getting a copy of previous texts sent and/or received.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

After accidentally deleting ALL messages of every type from my phone... Is there a way to find out online what numbers were texting you and vice versa?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

There is not such way unfortunately. Text messages are not keeped threw Rogers or any other way unless you save them on a SD card or via a App that can save Text messages.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

right, but is there any way to retrieve the contact numbers?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Nope. Like i said, there is no way of finding out the numbers that texted you or you texted. There are some apps that save that for you but seeing as you do not have those apps, you will not be able to get the numbers back. Rogers does NOT have a way to show what numbers you text.

They only have a way of showing you what CALLS you have made which shows it on the invoice every month but it does not show what numbers have called you.