TextPlus support?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

TextPlus support?

Hi my question is pretty simple, my girlfriend and I both live in Canada and she is gone to the U.S. so she can't text. But she downloaded TextPlus on her Ipod and is texting me using that and sending them to my Iphone. My question is will it cost me more money to reply to her messeges if I'm not using TextPlus? I also have an unlimited texting plan.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: TextPlus support?

Depends what phone number textplus is sending the texts from.. If it is a Canadian number it should be fine.

If you both have iPhones and both have up to date software on them you can just use iMessage and it uses the data connection to send the message and doesn't count as a text. (it will say iMessage on the screen when this is happening)

Or to be safe get the textplus app yourself.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: TextPlus support?

Depends what phone number textplus is sending the texts from.. If it is a Canadian number it should be fine.

If you both have iPhones and both have up to date software on them you can just use iMessage and it uses the data connection to send the message and doesn't count as a text. (it will say iMessage on the screen when this is happening)

Or to be safe get the textplus app yourself.

View solution in original post