Teletoon Retro not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Teletoon Retro not working

For anyone else, is this channel unavailable more often then it's available?  Since we discovered this free preview this past Sunday, we have only been able to successfully watch it on that Sunday and Monday.  Since then, the channel either always tune in as unavailable or the programming is interrupted about 5 minutes in and then becomes unavailable.

I don't think this is a TTR problem since it appears as if a massive block of channels are experiencing the same issues (although TTR seems to be th eone that is affected constantly while the others are just sporadic), but I really don't know.  I was considering buying the channel or possibly even a package that contained it, but after this past week's preview of what the service will be like, there's no way I am going to be upgrading.

***Edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Teletoon Retro not working

Are you still having trouble jabs?

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone else in Toronto have ch 284 telenoon retro not working ? It says "Technical difficulties please stand by" since last night.

I've Been Around

Yup. Also not working. Technical difficulties 2 days in a row now. Is this just a rogers problem?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it could be either a rogers problem or a problem at the source where they get the signal from, if you really want more info about it call in and ask if its been reported, if so they might have a ETA on the resolution, if its just affecting you, then they need to send out a tech

I'm an Advisor

Just tried it now (one day later) and it's working fine where I am, which is Toronto East York.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Just tried it as well ( Saturday, August 17) & it works just fine!. I also asked around & they said it worked just fine for weeks now. ( Scarborough).