Teletoon Gone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Teletoon Gone?

With yeterday's channel changes and the issues people are having with Teltoon Retro changing to Carttonn Newtowk, including the guilde not being updated,  what happened to the regular Teletoon HD Channel that was on 493? It was repleaced by LeafsTV and no matter how long i spend searching i cannot find Teletoon. Ironically when you use the Search function on the Rogers Guide and type in Teletoon, it is still showing 493 and shows what is currently playing, unfortunately no one has told Leafs TV that it should be playing Johnny Test for my Kids!!

Can you let us know if Teletoon has been totally cancelled as if so, i will have to rethink my cable provider services. Thanks

*****Edit labels*****

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Teletoon Gone?

Hi @shadoen

Good News, Teletoon is not gone.  Smiley Happy

You can find Teletoon on channel 45 or 227.

Hopes this helps.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Thats great!! Thx for the quick response. My kids will be quite happy!!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Is there a new channel listing and a simple post that shows where channels have moved, or will see that when our bills come out.  If there is a link, could someone provide, or could a moderator get a list of the moves and changes and post them for us.

Bruce

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@BS

We have updated Rogers.com with the new changes.

Please click here to see the changes Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

I'm a Trusted Contributor

this is the first I have heard about any channel changes.
What part of Ontario are those channels changes effective. for example it says ch. 9 is YES TV but here in Ottawa ch 9 is still NBC. I haven't checked any of the other changes yet.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@BS, Rogers stopped putting out lists of which channel numbers you can receive with your package a couple of years ago. What you find by Googling ane old lists, not necessarily for your package or area. It wouldn't be too difficult for Rogers to keep compiling these lists, but to do it yourself would be a long, laborious task. Rogers now only publishes the channel names, not numbers.  As for changes, those appear at the bottom of your bill, or you can click Messages when you go to view your bill on line.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi @OLDYELLR

o__O what? they don't list the numbers?

then... what about this?

Ch01.jpg

Ch02.jpg

Ch03.jpg

Ch04.jpg

Ch05.jpg

Ch06.jpg

Does this help?

I generally use this.

You can also use your brower's find command (commonly Ctrl + F used).

Hope this helps?

I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks for the graphic illustration @ShakTiburon, but I knew that. The problem is, it shows me ALL the channel numbers available in HD, not the channel numbers I should be getting with my VIP package. I have to bring up the VIP Package separately, which shows the channels as names and icons, not numbers, and then try matching them up with the whole list, which seems like a big, time consuming project. Back in the day, Rogers could provide such a list, but stopped doing so.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, I have tried to use that table before - I gave up because there are hundreds of channels in there, that I don't use, and I have to try to match up my package to the table.

A spreadsheet used to be available with each package and the relevant stations, channels and numbers listed.

If you work in these lists every day, as I am sure staff and moderators who are dedicated to this question, I am sure you can move around these very efficiently, but for those of us who are just asking for clarification, it is just too much detail all mixed up together.

Guess this would be a new idea, but I never know when to use that, or even how to find it for that matter.

Please provide the listings for each standard package - I can then print the whole list and highlight the ones that remain.  This is what I used to do with the listing cards we used to get years ago.  I just highlighted the ones that applied to me.

And a simple listing of when you relocate channels - this station is now on this number, was on this number before.  There are 999 channels to choose from, so keep it easy for us to find.

Thanks, Bruce