Tango spotted on 710

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Tango spotted on 710

I am a frequent member of WP Central and an article went up saying Rogers was rolling out Tango on Lumia 710. Some people had gotten update notification.

I checked and nada. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it? I'd love it on my 900 & 710.

***edited labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Tango spotted on 710

checked my wifes 710 this morning before leaving to work nothing...and nothing on my 900 yet.  Mind you I never saw a Tango update for the 900 on the Nokia servers so not sure when it is supposed to happen.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I went to the Nokia website, they are still pending approval from Rogers Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Do u have link for Nokia page about Tango? I'd love to bookmark it.

Just also saw the new camera extra app for Lumia will not work without Tango =/
I Plan to Stick Around

it says approved in Nokia site now under Rogers. But I know some carriers are stage releasing it
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone see it on 710 yet? I haven't so far. I plug in my Focus, 710 & 900 daily hoping for something....anything lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny... I have the same 3 phones as you.

Same boat here, no tango for any of them, or updates for the 900.

On another note, I live near the U.S. border, and was in the U.S. recently. When hooked up to wifi there, Nokia camera extras and some other apps were available in the nokia collection section of the marketplace, that still don't show up in Canada. Even with my non-tango updated lumia 900, camera extras app seems to work fine.

Come on Rogers. Please be more forthcoming about when we will see the new updates. To be 1 month or more behind AT&T is frustrating.

I Plan to Stick Around

It is very frustrating hearing American friends getting updates. Wish they'd just push it through plus the firmware.

I'd love to have camera extras
I Plan to Stick Around

Got Tango plus the new firmware on my 710 today.
I've Been Here Awhile

Nokia says the update is available.  So I guess we're waiting on Rogers now.