cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk & Text 20 MY5

ciculko
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the my5 plan which is perfect for me, however with the new updates to the website, I can't find how to update MY5 numbers anymore. Can anybody help?

Thanks.

**Edit Labels**

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Talk & Text 20 MY5

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@ciculko

I would like to help. Smiley Happy

Once you log into your My Rogers it should automatically bring you to the Oveview page. 

Then you would need to click on your wireless number.

image3b.png

Once the Wireless page loads, you would need to go to the My Add-ons

and click update MY5 or My10

image3.png

This will load the screen to change your numbers.

CM_Wireless_UpdateMy5Frame_thumbbb.png

Please note you can also complete this from your MyRogers app.

To update your MY5/10 from your handheld:
1.Download the My Rogers App for your device (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)

2.Launch the My Rogers app
3.Select MY5/MY10
4.You'll see your current MY5/MY10 numbers
5.If you haven't selected any yet, the spaces will be blank
6.Select Add MY5 Number or Add MY10 Number to update the list and click Submit. You will receive confirmation of the update.

NOTE: You can change any one or all the numbers on your MY5/MY10™ list only one time per calendar month.

Please note that the following numbers cannot be added to your MY5/MY10™ list: your own Rogers wireless telephone number, the voice mail retrieval number, special numbers such as 1-800/1-900 and non 10-digit Canadian based phone numbers.

I hope this helps, 

RogersAliciaG

ciculko
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Alicia, 

Thanks for quick response. I am on prepaid MY5 plan so I don't see the same pages as you posted in your message. Before Rogers started the new website I could see the "UPDATE MY5" buton but not anymore. I am on MY5 plan for a long time and I updated MY5 numbers many times in the past. 

@ciculko

I would just like to follow up. 

Are you still unable to Manage your My5 from Rogers.com ?

How about the MyRogers app option ?

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

ciculko
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, no I'm not able to manage MY5 from the new Rogers Website and the MyRogers app is not working with prepaid accounts. Thanks for trying to help. 

@ciculko

To help get your My5 numbers updated please contact our PayGo office.

You can reach them at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

Also can I get you to try reinstalling your app.   

Thanks, 

RogersAliciaG

ciculko
I've Been Here Awhile
I already tried to reinstall the MyRogers app several times but it won't let me login. This is what I found about the app. "The MyRogers app is available to Rogers customers with a post-paid account. Unfortunately, Pay as You Go and non-consumer accounts are not compatible with this app just yet."

I have pre-paid account and would like to get the my5 with unlimited weekend calling, text to U.S. and international, for 40 dollars

@RogersAliciaG wrote:

@ciculko

To help get your My5 numbers updated please contact our PayGo office.

You can reach them at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

Also can I get you to try reinstalling your app.   

Thanks, 

RogersAliciaG

Hello @sarahmulder45,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.  As previous stated by RogersAlicia, you can get in contact with our Pay As You Go customer service at 1-800-575-9090 to review your options for your account. Smiley Happy

RogersCilio

I have the same problem.. I want to update the 5 numbers for my MY5 account too.

Hello @!

Welcome to our Community!

As per @RogersCilio post just above yours, you'll have to call in for assistance in changing your My5 list. I still have a My10 plan too, so I do apologize for any inconvenience as I understand the app is a more convenient option.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 in conversation