TVTropolis

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TVTropolis

What irritates me the most is , yes you have moved the shows that were on TvTropolis to other channels you own. However now instead of knowing 1 channel it was on , now you need to go to 3 or 4 other channels to see the same shows that was once on a single channel. Basically they are trying to feed audiences to other networks to try to grow its audience for that network . 

Good for them to show those shows on other networks, however I am not going to look everywhere for those shows that once was on TvTropolis. If I wanted to watch an old show , I knew where to look unlike now where I need to use a guide to find out what is on.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rob13parker

That is what i am getting at but some people don't understand it.
I'm a Regular

I can't get Dejaview on the dta box and I don't like Friends,so why not bring Dejaview to regular cable.

I'm a Regular

They announced that TVtropolis was going to be replaced in June, you should have said something then. It may have had a bigger impact and they might have kept more tvtropolis shows. If you want to watch a show that is no longer aired you can buy it somewhere else.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

How do u not know if we did not already email them or if no one else did? U can't just assume. I had emailed Shaw and can show i did back in June. Never got a reply back until my second email. l
I'm a Regular

Okay then, just trying to help.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DiscoGranny

I know you areSmiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

DTOUR is TERRIBLE!!!

PLEASE BRING BACK TROPOLIS!

I love that channel.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JohnBob

Honestly. I have emailed Shaw back & forth about this & it seems a lot of customers are complaining about the change. The person i spoke to said they are getting a lot of emails & calls about this. Sadly he said he can not go any further with info as he never got anything else.

Hopefully tho, maybe just maybe they let us have TVtropolis back, i don't see it tho which upset me you know?
I've Been Here Awhile

there is nothing worth watching on Dtour....TVtropolis needs to come back...or something like it anyway