cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV show guide times messed up?

kso
I Plan to Stick Around

I noticed the past couple of days Yonge&Restless is ending at 5:29. It's cutting out the last minute. Did Rogers mess up on the guide times?

I looked at tomorrows and it's scheduled to end at 5:29 too. 

***Edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TV show guide times messed up?

neilpalmer400
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You'll need to use the option to extend the recording by 5 minutes at the end (can't do any less than 5 minutes with the RTN software, SARA used to let us adjust start/end times by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & more minutes).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cap07
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Don't know about Y&R but I've noticed that on a couple of shows, cutting out at the last minute just before the actual ending. Noticed it on FOREVER and a couple of others recently. Bummer.

kso
I Plan to Stick Around

I also just noticed that Grey's Anatomy is new tonight at 7pm on CTV, but it's showing as etalk instead. There's stuff messed up on the guide.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ending at 5:29 etc is an odd one.

Sometimes its the channel tho.. there are some channels like CTV.. where they way they air the show.. its litteraly run till the last second or just a few over the next shows starting time... and you miss the last few seconds.

neilpalmer400
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You'll need to use the option to extend the recording by 5 minutes at the end (can't do any less than 5 minutes with the RTN software, SARA used to let us adjust start/end times by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & more minutes).

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation