TV Volume

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

TV Volume

Is it just my receivers or a problem with Rogers?  All of a sudden this week when I change channels (03 up  to 89) I have to adjust the volume control.  Seems I either have to turn it up or down depending on the channel and it's not just for the commercials. Frustrating when all of a sudden you switch channels and it blasts you.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: TV Volume

Just to 100% illiminate stuff out.. any more info you can provide?

Which roger box are you using, is it just into the TV or through a surround sound?

Are you using the rogers remote to adjust the TV volume or the box volume.

I am not sure 100% how much control rogers has over the volume levels.. alot of that may be controlled by the FEED itself, who they are getting the channel from.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

theres an audio settings it could have chanegd from narrow to wide or vice a versa, can you go into the audio settings and change it and see if it helps

I'm Here A Lot

I'm using one 4250hd and two 3200 boxes and they are directly hooked up to the tvs.

I'm Here A Lot

thanks for the advice, went into audio settings and it was on narrow, so i changed that and also set the audio on fixed, seems to work on current tv, will try it on the other 2 tvs.  awesome buddy