TV Japan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

TV Japan

Hi,

Rogers home page says now they provide TV Japan free on 829ch. regarding earth quake. 

But my TV guide on screen says purchase only, pay $19.95.  Does anybody know how to access it free?

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: TV Japan

Just unplug your digital box and plug it back in. It should work. Ganbatte!

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you!  It works now.   I feel so helpless here, but if there is anything I can do I will do it.

I'm Here A Lot

Try rebooting the tv box to refresh the signal input, this happens to me often with free previews. (unplug the power source for a few minutes)

if not i would call in and get the tech to push the signal through.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

when in doubt, REBOOT

I've Been Around

hi,

is rogers ever going to upgrade TV Japn to HD?  Bell Fibe offers HD TV Japan to their subscribers, does anyone knows Rogers is planning of doing so?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did a bit of scowering and couldnt find anything on it.

Unfortunately we usualy wont hear anything, either until it just appears, or that there is an annoucement for it.

From the looks of it, rogers has been bringing out ALOT more channels upgraded to HD, etc, when they are able to.  But doesnt always mean its an easy thing.  Sometimes the networks will just give them the HD feed. 

Other times, rogers has to re-negotiate/pay for the HD feed, etc.. which can take time, $$, discussions, etc.

Hopefuly if more people show their support on this thread, perhaps it will help in pushing a little harder for it 🙂