TV Guide on Home Edition iPad app

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: TV Guide on Home Edition iPad app

I'm still not able to access RAPTV on the web. When the option is available, When or better yet if, the PVR icon is visible, I just get the message to try again later.
I'm a Senior Advisor

It appears to be working okay for me, even while I'm signed into the Forum.  First it popped up an error message too briefly to catch it and redirected to the Rogers main page. Then I signed out if RAPTV and clicked the Manage PVR icon again, and I got it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have Home Edition, and live tv does not work on my iPad since iOS 11.  I read some of the posts here and installed Rogers Any Place TV in which live tv works, but pvr recording does not.  So I am keeping both.  It seems Rogers left hand does not know what right hand is doing.

I Plan to Stick Around

@falcioswrote:

The TV Guide on the Home Edition TV app is amazing. 

Can this guide be made accessible through a PC browser.  If not, can it be? 

Also, can the guide store the previous days listings so that if need be you can go back.

Thanks in advance.

***Edited Labels***

Enjoy it while you can. Just received an email saying that this app will not be available after May 31 2018. This is a very useful app when you are away from home. It allows you to manage your PVR. You can set recordings of show which you might have forgot to set. It makes no sense for them to remove this app unless they want to annoy their customers. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@CC wrote:

Enjoy it while you can. Just received an email saying that this app will not be available after May 31 2018. This is a very useful app when you are away from home. It allows you to manage your PVR. You can set recordings of show which you might have forgot to set. It makes no sense for them to remove this app unless they want to annoy their customers. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I just got the same email. This is absolutely ridiculous. What is Rogers thinking?  It's going from bad to worse.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario