TV Cable outage SPACE CNANNL 50 It is reguler now in misissagua. plz make it fixed sticky

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

TV Cable outage SPACE CNANNL 50 It is reguler now in misissagua. plz make it fixed sticky

Hi Gettingout again. I wonder if rogers mopnitor thier transmissions. This is my thired complain, And strange enough the channel comes back after complain otherwise goes blank for days.. Heres are example for today SPACE no piocture. ealier SHOWCASE channel 40 on Cable no sound. Before that I made a complain about channel 44 comady on cable in  this fourm by same user id (which I can not access for some strange reasons!!!)

Dooes rogers have a way to check services statu????

Oh I forget a month ago I called the CSR to complain about channel26. Is it the war between other players like BELL which controls several channels and SHAW and rogers.. If defect lies with these ppl the I should see message from rogers on the screen? Is it so hard to do..

Checked 1149EST SPACES no picture I am missing my startrk...I will report back how long ity takes to fix it??

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: TV Cable outage SPACE CNANNL 50 It is reguler now in misissagua. plz make it fixed sticky

Hello gettingout1

As explained in the other post. Rogers does NOT have any way to check service status & issues. This can only be done by calling Rogers & finding out. This is something many are upset about as Roger s a multi billion dollar company can not add.

Both the channels you are having issues on, work for me just fine in Toronto. It could be the area you are in. Ask your neighbors & see if they have that issue. If they do, tell them to all contact Rogers ( if they are with Rogers) & complain. The more people complain over the phone, the faster a tech will come out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: TV Cable outage SPACE CNANNL 50 It is reguler now in misissagua. plz make it fixed sticky

1242EST NO PICTURE YET

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gettingout1

Have you contacted Rogers Cable tech support about this issue as well?

Also have you tried rebooting your box to see if that will fix it? Try all this & see what happens. None of us here can help you unless you try this or contact Rogers them self's & see what the problem is.
I've Been Around

My Space has no picture for me right now as well. I have had this problem more than twice before. I have no box to reboot and my other TVs have the same problem. Last time it was out for the whole weekend.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello iimaclean

Then i would contact Rogers & speak to them about this issue as you do NOT have a Rogers box. I am using you plugged in the cable straight into your tv.
I'm Here A Lot

Me to It is 548EST PM Still no fix.. I am not kiddling I want refund of services not provided.

I'm Here A Lot

HI iimclean,, Yes I remember I got so Pissed off I called rogers CSR and gave her earfull. A whole weekend,.,That is rediculus..in any shape and size. HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO GO UNOTICED FOR DAYS.. WHY ROGER IS PAYING THESE **bleep**

I'm Here A Lot

I know why rogers does not have "SERVICS STATUS" site... becuase they will run out of space. Ha Ha HA HA lol...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gettingout2

You need to understand one thing. The reps are not responsible for the channels being down. They can only see if it works fine and not. They can test it out on their end. If it works on their end, nothing they can do. They can get a tech to come out and check it out on your end.