TERRIBLE SERVICE @ ROGERS, Wireless Home Phone especially.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

TERRIBLE SERVICE @ ROGERS, Wireless Home Phone especially.

http://www.howardforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101617&d=1385397712

http://www.howardforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101618&d=1385397723

How do I get the share everything plan price ?

No one ANYWHERE in rogers has seemed to be able to offer it.

I have tried everything, and the rogers reps just passit off to the next guy or the store, and the store always says to call in.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: TERRIBLE SERVICE @ ROGERS, Wireless Home Phone especially.

Might need a little info on what you currently have, etc right now?

My understanding on the wireless home phone, the following restrictions:

A ) you need to have a post paid wireless plan (so not pay as you go) already, either share plan or not

B) what it doesnt really say there.. and is burried in the more details fine print on the rogers wireless home phone site... is that the wireless home phone, is only available to people in an area which is NOT serviced by Rogers Home Phone. if you can get regular home phone.. you cant get the wireless home phone
(yes, i agree, its 100% stupid).

Fido (a subsidiary of rogers) does offer the same wireless home phone.. BUT.. unless you are a fido phone owner, its $30. (10 if you are a fido customer)

------------------------------------------

Update2015:

We now have share everyhing plans for Wireless Home Phone, Have a look at this link

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wirelesshomephone

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Might need a little info on what you currently have, etc right now?

My understanding on the wireless home phone, the following restrictions:

A ) you need to have a post paid wireless plan (so not pay as you go) already, either share plan or not

B) what it doesnt really say there.. and is burried in the more details fine print on the rogers wireless home phone site... is that the wireless home phone, is only available to people in an area which is NOT serviced by Rogers Home Phone. if you can get regular home phone.. you cant get the wireless home phone
(yes, i agree, its 100% stupid).

Fido (a subsidiary of rogers) does offer the same wireless home phone.. BUT.. unless you are a fido phone owner, its $30. (10 if you are a fido customer)

------------------------------------------

Update2015:

We now have share everyhing plans for Wireless Home Phone, Have a look at this link

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wirelesshomephone

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

So what's the latest word on the Wireless Home Phone? How do I find out if it is available to me first of all? I have my cellphone with Rogers now (also TV and Internet). Our home phone presently is a landline with Bell but we'd like to switch to a wireless home phone to cut costs. How many handsets are supported? We currently have three jacks and three base phones with an additional 4 cordless handsets. We'd like to have one setup that allows us to have at least 6 cordless handsets. I like the idea of a wireless setup that doesn't require a tech to install and doesn't cost us an arm and a leg every month.  

Is there one place on this site that answers all questions about Wireless Home Phones? I'm finding it in bits and pieces all over the place.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Cap07

I believe now you are able to get it, regardless of if you are within the landline service area or not. You need your own phone to use and you need the device/stand to go with it, so you might need one stand per phone (not sure on that).

Since you already have wireless services with us, it would depend on the plan you have. If you have a non-Share Everything (SE) plan then it's $20.00/month per line; if you have a SE plan, then it's $10.00/month per line for Canada-Wide calling, or $15.00/month per line if you want to have both Canada & USA calling.

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

What exactly is a share everything plan?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Cap07,

For detailed information regarding share everything plans, please click here

Hope this helps :). 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam