Suspected iPhone Hack

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
froggy1n
I've Been Here Awhile

Suspected iPhone Hack

What do you do if you suspect your iPhone has been hacked ?

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Suspected iPhone Hack

Hello @froggy1n

I don't believe anyone can hack a iPhone unless they have your Apple ID password and any passwords associated to your accounts / apps..

First would be to change all passwords and do a clean factory reset on the device.

If you feel like you want to go an extra step, the if the device is under warranty I would make a appointment with their closest Apple store to you and have them exchange it to another same iPhone as urs. Make sure once again to change all passwords to all accounts u have.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Suspected iPhone Hack

Hello @froggy1n

I don't believe anyone can hack a iPhone unless they have your Apple ID password and any passwords associated to your accounts / apps..

First would be to change all passwords and do a clean factory reset on the device.

If you feel like you want to go an extra step, the if the device is under warranty I would make a appointment with their closest Apple store to you and have them exchange it to another same iPhone as urs. Make sure once again to change all passwords to all accounts u have.

View solution in original post