Suretap users

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Suretap users

Just wanna give a heads up to people who uses suretap the nano sim for suretap is out!! I can confirm it works on my S5 with a adapter... I need to switch to the iphone sometimes and it usues a nano sim... Problem solved for me!! And for people who wants to use suretap with the htc one M8 can use it without no problem... Ive activated the card, and will go try it at a tim hortons or something... Will give you guys the result when im done using it...
Have a good day!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Suretap users

I didnt get a suretap sim card either, they gave me the regular micro sim one.... I thought they would give that even if i didn't qualified for the free 50$ thing, i had to go buy one tat the rogers store 11,50$... But at least im up and running now will try it a bit later...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Suretap users

Hello Pelz

You can go ask for one but will cost $9.99 + tax. The only ones that got is were the ones that got the $50

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Suretap users

Hello Pelz

Yes that is correct!. It was out a bit before but never sold until the HTC One M8 got released. I had gotten it a few weeks back but was told not to show it lol.

Thank you for the info! Will help others too! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone knows how to up the credit limit to 500$ and get less restriction? Now it's only 100$ and can only reload 3 times a month...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys!! Just wanted to give my first impressions on the suretap mobile payment experience using my Galaxy s5... Registering the card was a breeze i didn't have any problem activating the card right from my car lol... It is very easy to use , launch the app choose the card you wanna use for your payment, press pay now and bring tour phone to the nfc reader and voila!! It take 2 secs max for the transaction to go through. I went to 3 different places, tim hortons, mc donald's and petro canada... Never once i had a problem both restaurant transaction was made via drive thru 😄 The look i got after each transaction was priceless 😁
The suretap wallet need to be refined a bit but it really freaking works. Hope i get the unrestricted card soon... That's it friends... If any of you wanna share your experience don't be shy and let us know how it went!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pelz

Very nice!. I added more money into the Rogers Prepaid MasterCard that I got and i have $100 . I went into Tim Hortons and got lunch a few days ago. Pulled my S5 out and used SureTap. I had a few people looking at me like i was crazy doing it but once it went thru and I got the receipt they asked me how did i do that lol.

Mind you as i was at the Tim Hortons in the business core downtown Toronto lol. Pretty good experience and loved it! No issues what's so ever
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I tried it at my nearest Tim Horton's and it didn't work 😞 Mind you, I was in Pembroke and not downtown Toronto. Still sucked though.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kdough

Did you have NFC turned on and followed the screen?. It should work anywhere where Mastercard it used and tap.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello guys, I used it yesterday to pay for gas with no issue. I know when I tried at Tim Hortons it wouldnt work and that's prob because they havent set it up on there machine. 

The SureTap app works great to tell you where it will work.

I for sure like this feature and will use it.