Support for windows 8?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Support for windows 8?

I've tried to install the Rogers Service point agent on my system, only to be advised that the system only works on up to Windows7?

Considering pretty much all PC's since October 2012 have been sold exclusively with Windows 8, and considering it's now a full 9 month's later, that Rogers would have updated their software requirements to including Window 8?

It's absurd really (dramatic understatement).

I've Been Around

Re: Support for windows 8?

Why Roger Online protection does not support Window 8?  Any one konw how to contact Rogers.  Does Rogers look at this comment and provide feedback?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Support for windows 8?

They may look here they may not, this forum is nog generally designed for feedback, its for user to user help.

Rogers, along with many other companies (quickbooks for example), often seem to jump late on these things, when they should be pre developing for it.

Truthfully though? Find another free antivirus which is 8 compatable.
The Rogers one is natoriously bad for missing things. Better off to go with MSE, avg, etc