Super Sports Pack (NCAA)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stonewall36
I've Been Around

Super Sports Pack (NCAA)

Hi all does anyone know why Rogers and other CDN providers only offer espn-aired games on the super sports pack for NCAA? It has been this way, for the most part, since Rogers introduced this package almost 10 years ago. Originally there were also some regional ACC and SEC games. This was never a major issue, but with the introduction of several competitors - most recently Fox Sports One - there is now a lot of content that we do not have access to (big east games, for example, on FS1). Why are we stuck in 2004?

***Edited labels***

RogersElise
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Super Sports Pack (NCAA)

Hi

I am not sure about that but I will inquire. I'll keep you posted.

RogersElise
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

And I got some more info. Basically, some games cannot be found as we (and/or other broadcasters) don’t have these particular rights.  I hope this helps.

jenniferNL
I Plan to Stick Around

tonight's ESPN game, Louisville vs Syracyse, appears to have been forgotten. can't find it anywhere! 

jenniferNL
I Plan to Stick Around

looks like another ESPN2 blackout. no East Carolina vs Cincy anywhere to be found.. rip off!

craig23
I've Been Here Awhile

No basketball coverage yet either.  Come on Rogers get it together.  Basketball begins on Friday night.  Games are on ESPNU which should be shown.