Super Sports Pack NCAA Football

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Super Sports Pack NCAA Football

Why are there no NCAA games in HD for Rogers Atlantic today?  There were a number of HD games available for Rogers Atlantic the last two Saturdays.  I bet Ontario gets the games.  Atlantic seems to be getting the shaft again.  There are many games available in SD.  No one watches sports in SD these days.  Most of the HD Super Sports Pack channels are showing nothing.  There are plenty of channels available.  This makes me wonder why I bother paying extra for the Super Sports Pack.  Please fix this for the future or I'll be cancelling the Super Sports Pack.   

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Super Sports Pack NCAA Football

Hi ryanb44,

Thank's for reaching out to us.

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to watch any sports games in HD. I know with me I really don't like watching my favorite programs unless it's in HD. I checked today's current South Carolina vs. Georgia NAACP college foot ball game on channel 438 and confirmed it's showing in HD. I understand you're on the Atlantic side, what particular game, time and channel number are you noticing not in HD? When did you first notice?

Maybe one of our Resident Experts @OLDYELLR may have some insight.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Super Sports Pack NCAA Football

438 is an SD channel in Atlantic.  The HD channels or the Super Sports Pack are 472-484.  None of those channels had any NCAA football games Saturay.  There were 3-4 games available on those channels the last two Saturdays.