Strange new balance on My Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Strange new balance on My Rogers Bill

I just received an email from Rogers that my bill is now available and following the link, it says :

Account Balance (As of today)
$13.54
Pay Now
Payment due by: Aug 31, 2015

In fact, by cable bill each month is paid by pre-authorized bank withdrawal  near the beginning of each month and the Cable Bill dated August 15 is normal.

I just learned that a family member had watched two ROD movies, so that has to be what this charge is.

So my question is, will the ROD charge be added to my next bill and paid automatically, or does it have to be paid separately by credit card? The due date is different from my cable bill due date, which makes this confusing.

***Edited Labels***

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted

Re: Strange new balance on My Rogers Bill

Hello, @OLDYELLR

Thank you for your post.  ROD charges will be added to your bill and withdrawn along with your regular monthly bill.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks, that's what I suspected, but wasn't sure because of the apparently different due dates.

It's also disconcerting to see the big red PAY NOW button every time a balance appears. I know it's just an option, but bills don't need to be paid before you even see them, and then only on the due date.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Online Billing is FUN!
IT shows the balance effective immediately - If it was after your last bill,. it will show on your next bill (And it won't be considered late either, as that is the first timethe charge for those ROD movies shows up on the bill).

Some old customers have Quarterly bill... now THOSE get confusing ^__^
but bottom line is, you're fine - wait for next invoice. (If you Pay it now, the next bill will show charge and payment accordingly and it will zero itself out.)