Store locator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Store locator

Hello my fellow comminuty friends and Roger staff 

Is anyone aware if the store locator is updated to which store are still accepting pmts???? 

as of Jan 25th most stores are no longer doing so... I'm just wondering if the rogers store locator has updated info about the store that still do take cash or debit.... 

Smiley Indifferent

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
lockdown2341
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Store locator

Um, stores haven't stopped accepting payments. I know the bill payment terminals were being removed from stores starting on January 25th. But you can still physically make your payment with an in-store agent.

View solution in original post

All Replies
lockdown2341
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Um, stores haven't stopped accepting payments. I know the bill payment terminals were being removed from stores starting on January 25th. But you can still physically make your payment with an in-store agent.

View solution in original post

RogersHassam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @jkroesen,

@lockdown2341 is correct. The results shown on the store locator when you select payment options are accurate. I called one of the stores just to verify and they said they still accept payments at the register. It's the payment kiosks that will no longer be available. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thank you both so much for the quick reply... Smiley Very Happy