Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Do you have the rebate coupon they gave you? if you do then fill it out & mail it in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 4S 16 GB $50 Rebate Question

Hi, I recently bought a iPhone 4S 16 GB for $209 from the Apple Store through Rogers. Upgraded my contract. I was wondering why it's $209 when they're being sold for $159. And I guess that's where the $50 mail in rebate comes in.

How do I get this rebate?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S 16 GB $50 Rebate Question

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

But I don't understand. What criteria is needed for the $50 rebate. I've checked the link you provided but I couldn't find the option. It's hidden quite well...

I guess I was expecting like an email showing me a coupon or something to print and mail in or use a code provided? I walked out of the Apple Store/Rogers without any word or mention of it from the reps.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

is this rebate available to everyone who purchased an iphone? i bought mine through the business/corporate line, but i don't have this option in "My Rogers" to redeem the coupon... and i definitely wasn't given a physical one
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it is hidden in an inconvenient location - I can't exactly remember, but when I did click on the link it took me to a page that said "you are eligible for a rebate" or something like that. I just filled out some information like my name, address etc and then I got an email confirmation saying a $50 rebate was credited to my account... It was a really quick process..

My email says:

Dear _______,

Thank you for upgrading to a new wireless device and for taking the time to complete and mail in your hardware upgrade rebate.

We are pleased to advise that a $ 50.0 credit has been applied to your Rogers Wireless account and will appear on your invoice dated 01-Dec-2011.

As always, thank you for choosing Rogers for your wireless service.

I do know some people had trouble accessing this link, so best bet is to phone Rogers and see what's up 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think for those who can't find this option, it is best to call Rogers. I did mine online and got an email confirmation saying $50 has been credited to my account, but I think everyone's situation is different it seems.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Funny how Rogers money taking abilities are fully functional yet the rebates are having technical difficulties..
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

rebate is not available to corporate/plans. That is why it won't show up on your myrogers account and if you mail in the rebate it will be futile