Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

My MyRogers account does not correctly show my device type, therefore, the "Get My Phone Rebate" button does not exist. I still have the "Device Reservation" button, which of course I don't need because my phones are already upgraded to 4 and 4S. So far online live chat support has been no help. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

When you got your phone did they not give you a rebate coupon to send by mail? i am sure if you have that then you can fill it out & send it...
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

My device type is not shown either, but I had no problems whatsoever claiming the rebate. The instructions from Xf_Xing above work perfectly. Yes they will give you a mail in reabte coupon, but the waiting time is 6-8 weeks. Doing it on-line, the rebate was processed within the hour!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It still gives you the money back tho. It kinda seems that people are lazy now & days that can not even send that in. Yes it does take 6-8 weeks but it does take the money out tho. Also remember  a lot of people do not do it online & do not read the forums so they do send it by mail. Also remember the credit does get in within a hour but its taken out from the next bill you receive. Same goes for the mail-in  one. Also it does not take 6-8 weeks. They say that because they think people will send it all at once but i & others have sent it in & it only took 1-3 weeks max.

Anyways yes like Xf_Xing said just follow that,.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes , you still get the money with the mail-in rebate, but why not take advantage of the technology when you paying for it?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi - it's not where you say it is. I did ctrl + F just in case I was missing it. I am on the personalize my phone page- no mention of rebate.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Where do u find the online rebate online
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ahh I was so lost! When all else fails, google it, right? Haha. This answer was perfect, I found it right away! Thanks so much 😃

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thanks for that. Now why didn't I get that piece of info at the Apple store when I upgraded to 4S on Sunday? Luckily I read on the contract that I had to be registered at Rogers.com to claim my rebate.    A lot of detective work for a lousy 50 bucks which should have be hacked of the upgrade price at point of purchase vs. going through this process.  Thanks again!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: how to find Rogers online rebate submission page

thank youuuuu!