Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

and where is the link for products and services!?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

That was quite helpful. I submitted my request for rebate after seeing your five point instructions.
Thanks a lot...

Cheers
RAvi
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: how to find Rogers online rebate submission page

Dear all,

Rogers moved the Rebate from Overview to "Products & Services", where you can see " My Phone" , under it you will find " get phone rebate"( only viewable if you have done an upgrade), once you click it, you will find your own address and email  detail,  press the button " Submit", and it will tell you that rebate submission confirmed and you will be notifed by email once rebate is applied to your bill as credit.

I found this only with assist of Rogers agency, sadly I noticed that I didn't do a rebate from 3 years ago, when I didn't activate online billing 😞

Paul

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: how to find Rogers online rebate submission page

I too recently used the procedure as outlined by Xf_xing. I too only heard about it because I was talking to a CSR. At the Rogers store, this was not mentioned at all - only the mail in rebate which takes 6-8 weeks to process. Within an hour, we received an email informing us that the rebate will be applied to our next bill.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I must be super blind i cant find it

Highlighted
I've Been Around

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I spent so much time looking for this...... your post was very helpful!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thank you so much for your message.  I spent the better part of an hour online trying to figure out how to get my refund.  With your help it took me less than a minute!!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi everybody;

I just got 2 phones - so:

- "Products and Services", than select the cell phone number and you'll see "Get my Phone Rebate" before the red text ( "Device Reservations" is the last button, it will be between this one and "Shop for accessories" button..).

If you're not eligible for the rebate, after "Shop for accessories" you'll find only the "Device Reservations" button... (no "Get my Phone Rebate" one..).

Hope it helps! wish everybody a great 2012 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Press the easy button after reading this post Dony. Thanks
Highlighted
I've Been Around

It works, thanksSmiley Wink