Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S 16 GB $50 Rebate Question

Hello GinaManion

I posted it 2 posts on top but going to post it again.. Please read the posts as well for the info.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

As for the rebate form it self? You need to print it out & mail it in. I will post the link to google underneath. Click on the first page saying [pdf MAIL-IN REBATE - Rogers. Print it out & fill it out. Mail it & wait a 2-6 weeks for it to be applied.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Rogers+rebate+form&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:offic...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

rogers must re-design the user's interface of their online services..it has too much of technical data that makes everything complicated for everybody.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jet888

I do agree. They need ti overhaul the site and re design it in a better way
Highlighted
I've Been Around

how do nyou get the on line rebate

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bpadmore56

I posted it 2 posts up. Will show u

I posted it 2 posts on top but going to post it again.. Please read the posts as well for the info.1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Update: 2013Jun17 As of this date.
My Rogers (Link top most of the website)
Product & Services (tab upper part of the website)
Under the area of My Phone fo to "Get My Phone Rebate"
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cmontalbo

Not to be rude but its the same thing i said before. There is no update at all...
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Don't know if you figured it out yet of not but its under products and services. On the left a pic of ur phone will appear and rebates are in this box
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Loversfool

I posted how to go on there on many posts and took my time to do it step by step on my above post.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

thanks