Spotify

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Spotify

I've noticed Spotify is available on Fido, is it available on Roegrs as well?

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Spotify

The availability of Spotify has nothing to do with your ISP, but everything to do with what country you are in. Spotify is now available in Canada and has been for awhile regardless of your service provider! 

https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/

It is FIDO only... It will NOT be Ava. to Rogers.  Smiley Mad

Spotify is available to anyone who wishes to create an account or use their Facebook account to sign in. I am with Rogers and created an account with Spotify without any issues whatsover. There is even a free mobile app to use Spotify on mobile devices!

Retired Moderator RogersAmanda
Retired Moderator

Hey @Guido1 ,

Fido users on the new Fido Pulse plans have the Spotify Premium account included in their monthly fee. As a Rogers customer, you can also download Spotify since it's a freemium service (have a free account or $9.99 CAD/month).

Hope this helps 🙂

With fido you do NOT have to pay for it (with the new plans).. i think other wise its 6.99 or 9.99 

(i keep taking to long to post my msg.. looks like the same answer was already given)

The OP made no mention of Spotify Premium being free for Fido customers. My apologies! There is a free version of Spotify available for everyone, regardless of ISP. The Premium version as pointed out by RogersAmanda is $9.99 per month, but apparently Fido offers it for free if you are on a Pulse Plan. The bottom line though is that anyone can sign up for Spotify now in Canada!