Spotify Unavailable - Please try again later

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charanian
I've Been Around

Re: Spotify Unavailable - Please try again later

@CommunityHelps

I have been having exactly the same issue since January where the first two Spotify accounts were activated without issue, but I have been receiving this error message since January when trying to link the third account to one of our phone numbers on the share everything plan:

"Spotify Unavailable

We're sorry, but we can’t continue your registration to Spotify right now. Please try again later."

I've tried doing this on different browsers as well and have called about a dozen times now to no avail.  Please help!

RogersMaude

Good day @charanian,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

We're sorry about the problems you have been having with your Spotify subscription.

We'd like to take a further look into this and assist if this issue is still ongoing at this time.

Please reach out to @CommunityHelps via PM, whenever you are back online.

We would love to help you resolve this situation.

For more information on how to send Private Messages, please check out this article.

Looking forward to your message Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

EricCorriveau
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

first, i Have already a free Spotify account, no subsciption on it

1- When to MyRogers account ton rogers.com

2- It says: What you have: Spotify

3- I click on MANAGE

4- Page loading...

5- ok...take a while, but i'm on it (https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/plans/#/manage-your-experience)

6- You have this: Spotify... then, I click on COMPLETE ACTIVATION

7- it open this liink: https://accounts.spotify.com/en/authorize?client_id=a0cbe3370...

8- Connect Rogers to your Spotify account ... I click on "Log in to Spotify"

9- it open think link: https://accounts.spotify.com/en/login?continue=https:%2F%2Faccou....

10- I enter my existing login and password, then click LOG IN

11- it open the link: https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/plans/?code=AQADx2WR_-MUat5t....

12- "Request in process. Please stand by! Page loading..."

then nothing...

I let this Rogers's page open for 12hours ans still the same message ... "Request in process. Please stand by! Page loading..."

what can I do?

Eric

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @EricCorriveau

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

How long have you been unable access your Spotify? Have you tried mulitple browsers?

@RogersPrasana

EricCorriveau
I've Been Here Awhile

Issue since 2 days

Tried on my PC with 3 browsers
Tried on my Mobile with 2 browsers

Same problem everywhere

ronmercer
I've Been Around

i am having same issue....is this concern being addressed?

EricCorriveau
I've Been Here Awhile

Tried this morning from my Office's PC and it worked!

Maybe servers was down this weekends... maybe its been not enough time between day of purchase and activation day... who knows? One guy, some where in India

Unsolved mystery solved without knowing how 🙂 ... Thats the best thing in 2016 😉 See ya!

Ras
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

have the same issue when trying to manage and register my second line with a second spotify account in the manage section of my rogers

I get the error message:

Spotify Unavailable

We're sorry, but we can’t continue your registration to Spotify right now. Please try again later.

My main line works fine and has been fine since I got the lines last year.  I have never gotten my 2nd spotify account to work with my second line.

I have tried several browsers and computers over the past several months.

I did a live chat with Roger's support and was told that I needed 3 lines and since I only had 2 lines I was only entitled to 1 spotify premium for free as a result.  Is this true?  The agent said this was a recent change but I didn't see this announced anywhere.  See picture below.

Can you help?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ras

I can confirm the eligibility explained is correct.

To be eligible for Spotify Premium family version there must be a minimum of 3 lines active on your ShareEverything+ plan.

If there is only 1 or 2 lines active, then the account is only eligible for 1 Spotify Premium version.

RogersDarrell

gobombers83
I've Been Around

Hi there,

I am having the same issue and noticed one of the questions you asked might be my problem.  I was signed up with Rogers and added a different line but this was put as my main line.  Now I am unable to connect to spotify with the line that was added, getting the same message as the user above. 

Wondering if you have any recommendations for me.