Spotify Unavailable - Please try again later

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Spotify Unavailable - Please try again later

spotify unavailable.PNG

Hello, I have 3 lines with my Rogers account. One of my line works perfectly with Spotify and my two other lines I have received this error message for 1 month now. I can't link them to the spotify account. Help please. Thanks

***Edited Lables***

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Spotify Unavailable - Please try again later

Hey @francislm9

Since this will be an account issue, I'll mention @CommunityHelps to jump in.

As they most likely have to see where the issue is coming from, since Spotify is working.

But while we wait for them to jump in.

Questions to get clarification:

Is your Spotify on one of the lines the MAIN line?

Is this a ShareEverything + (Plus) plan with the +Experience?

To clear any future confusion; I am wondering if it's working because of the +Experience or if your Spotify for that line is paid premium on your own from previously subscription.

Thanks and Cheers!

Edit:

Oh and your image on your post isn't showing up. Make sure you are uploading a JPG / JPEG file. PNG files (most screenshots) aren't supported and will give an error or no image.

I've Been Here Awhile

Spotify is working fine on the main line
Yes it is a ShareEverything + (Plus) plan with the Experience

It is working with the +Experience from rogers. But for some reason when I try to link the two other phone I get the same error message that you saw above in the picture. Its been like that for a month now.

Thanks
Rogers Employee

Oh hmm. So that takes care of the concern I had, thank you for confirming.

@CommunityHelps are you able to assist with this situation that is related to the account?
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@francislm9

We'd like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. We're going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Rogers Employee

Thanks @RogersMay
Appreciate it.
I've Been Around

Cannot connect spotify to myrogers and get free premium with Share everything Plan

I have the "Share Everything Plan" with one of my device, and I am unable to add that feature to my plan. When I try to manage my account and add spotify, I get this notice ... I cannot accessthe page and add spotify to my plan. Please help me, its been like this for the past week.

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 9.52.54 PM.png

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @kaatherinelii

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

Hello, I've been trying to activate a second Spotify subscription on my account since Janauary without any success.

I have one line registered but when I try and "Complete Activation" for the 2nd line I get the same error as described above:

"Spotifiy Unavailable: We're sorry, but we can't continue your registration to Spotify right now. Please try again later."

Help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @acesee

Can you confirm if you followed the flow listed here. Also, is possible you try another browser & let us know if you get the same error?

RogersAsif