Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Spotify Question

Hello, @fsenterre

Thank you for your patience. The requirement which makes eligible for the Spotify Premium Experience is all the 3 lines must be on the same Share Everything+ plan. Please follow the Spotify FAQs for more details, thank you.

Thanks,

RogersMoin 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

RogersMoin wrote:

The requirement which makes eligible for the Spotify Premium Experience is all the 3 lines must be on the same Share Everything+ plan.

Now there is the sentence that the marketing people should have used if they actually wanted to be clear,  rather than the wishy washiness that they did .

Kudos man you need a pay raise .   

or a promotion to management  !!  Smiley LOL 

I've Been Here Awhile

you cant unless you have three lines active on your account it a rip off

I've Been Here Awhile

wow guys ever lie about how many accounts you can have at no point was it told that i needed to have three active lines you blatantly lying to your clients

I've Been Here Awhile

do you ever get the feeling that you have been caught in your own lie

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@Twistert 

Not a rip off actually. Considering they're paying for your Spotify for two years I'd say that's a very good deal. Also isn't a lie either because again, the advertisement is for up to three accounts, and getting one account counts as up to three. It's never been stated in the advertisements that you're guaranteed three accounts no matter what. If someone tells you that then either a) they misunderstand how the offer works or b) they're lying.

I'm Here A Lot

I cannot see the "Change my selection" button. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I can't see the change my selection button either. :-(

Initially because of a problem with the experience selection in MyRogers not working for some customers with Share Everything + plans,  now because of the ongoing MyRogers issues since November 18th.   My account isn't quite linekd and isn't quite separated. I can't access the account to change the selection of my experience.

I'm Here A Lot

Have you talked with anyone at Rogers about this? It is not fair, because it says we have 30 days to change our selection, but now I can't. I spoke with someone yesterday at Rogers and she couldn't help me. Just kept telling me that there should be a "change my selection" button on the page, and didn't know what to tell me when I said there was no such button. I'll try calling them again. 😁

I Plan to Stick Around

yes - I've talked to lots of people.  No fix yet.

My 30 days is up in 7 days.

Not only did I have no experience at all for the first two weeks - but I can't change it to try another experience because I can't access the account.

Let's hope they fix this, and that they forego the 30 day limit if I do want to change.