Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Re: Spotify Question

Hey @Proudfather1993

Thank you for your post, we appreciate your participation and welcome to the Rogers Community forums Smiley Happy.  

I love Spotify because I need my music to start my day. I had to go through the same process when I switched from one phone to another. 

You can find your Spotify username by logging into your online MyRogers account, then click on Spotify and you will see the username. 

Alternately, you can go to Spotify home page and click on "Log In" on the top right and once that page opens, you will see an option "Forgot your username or password?" where you can find the information you are looking for. 

I hope this helps. 

RogersAli

I've Been Around

Adding an additional billed Spotify account

I can't seem to find how to do this on MyRogers.  I can only see/cancel my existing subscription.  It does note that it is $9.99/m per line, but I can't add it on a second line (it only gives the option to "listen").

I'm aware I could do this directly through Spotify, but would rather have this on my bill.

Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Hey @Alf130

Welcome to the community and thank you for your participation Smiley Happy 

Spotify is amazing, I cannot live without it. It is convenient to have it added to your Rogers bill. 

As of right now, Eligible customers can buy a Spotify Premium monthly subscription through Rogers for a single user only. 

Hope this helps. 

RogerAli

Removed thread.

Spotify no longer offered and is not relevant to the Community.