Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Spotify Question

I've tried cancelling and selecting a different service as suggested but now get error message. Sounds similar to guy above..
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @Mkanabe,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

We can definitely try to assist you with adding your second and third experiences, I've already sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you're logged into the forums please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen. 

Thanks!
RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

I forgot to provide an update on this..
Technical support was able to change the free service on my account from Spotify to something else (can't remember which one) and then switched it back to Spotify. I was then able to register all my lines successfully! Starting from 'scratch' was the key, although I suspect agents aren't really supposed to make changes to the free service. I'm a happy camper once again!
I've Been Around

I was offered a free 12 month spotify account however when I log into my account online here at rogers I cannot seem to be able to access it without paying. 

how can I fix them. 

I'm a Regular

I have redeemed my 3 free spotify accounts, but now I want to pay for a 4th sub through my Rogers account. Is this possible?

I've Been Around

How do I link up my Spotify so that I get free music from Rogers?

Hello @Nikkiassadi,

If you're still needing assistance with this, please PM us at @CommunityHelps and we will further assist. 

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

So, for the last 3 months Ive been trying to cancel spotify. Tonight I was in chat with 4 different people at Rogers, who all told me something different in order to cancel...none of them worked. So...I'm hoping someone here can guide me on how to cancel my subscription with spotify. Paying $10 a month for a service Ive never used is really starting to annoy me. Thanks in advance

Hi @littlefoot726,

Welcome to the Community!

Looks like you're subscribed to Spotify through spotify.com. If that's the case you can cancel the subscription by logging in to your account, going to subscription and clicking on Cancel your Subscription. It will prompt you to re-enter your password to complete the cancellation.

Hope this helps 🙂

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just got a Share Everything + Plan. When I select "Manage Experience" it directs me to the Rogers Wireless Shop Page that has info on the experiences. When I click on how to get it, it has me select "Existing Rogers Customer" which takes me back to the myRogers page. I'm stuck in a loop. I spoke with Live Chat and they suggested I clear my cookies and cache, which I did...but I'm still in the loop. Please help?