Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Spotify Question

I recently signed up with Rogers and with it came the free Spotify premium account. I was told I had 3 spotify accounts. Does this mean I have 3 seperate spotify accounts to use on 3 seperate devices or I have 1 account and can use that 1 account on 3 seperate devices?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You have up to 3 separate Spotify accounts. To be clear, it's not that they just give you 3 accounts, you get an account for each separate wireless number that's on the same Share Everything+ plan (up to 3). For example, only my wife and I are on the same Share Everything+ plan - we get 2 free Spotify accounts.

But assuming you have 3 numbers on your account, you will get 3 separate Spotify accounts, and each of those accounts can be used on multiple devices (with the typical caveat that for each account, you can only play off one device at one time).

I'm an Advisor

@jbhoneydew wrote:

I recently signed up with Rogers and with it came the free Spotify premium account. I was told I had 3 spotify accounts. Does this mean I have 3 seperate spotify accounts to use on 3 seperate devices or I have 1 account and can use that 1 account on 3 seperate devices?

@jbhoneydew

I admit I'm guessing here, but I think it means you can have up to 3 different users who can sign in to Spotify. I have Spotify Premium and can use it on my Windows computer, PS3, Denon AVR, and my iPhone. I'm sure if I had another device, like an iPad, it would work there as well. I only have one user ID and password to sign in on any device.

EDIT: While I was composing this, the poster above me replied and clarified how it works with Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome. Thanks for your help!

I've Been Around

Trying to set up Spotify account 2 and 3

I was able to set up my Spotify account with Rogers, I am loving it everything is good there. However when I was talking to the Rogers representative, as helpful as he was, he was basically telling me to set up the Spotify online and it worked out well. Now I'm trying to set up my other 2 Spotify accounts and I can't figure it out. I want to give one to my sister and the other one to my sister but again I cant figure it out. Help?

Thank you

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @JefferyG

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your Spotify service.

Please refer to @RogersAsif post here, message 9 for instructions on how to add the additional lines to your Spotify account.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

How do i start my 24 months of free spotify? The spotify app is not an option in my rogers app zone. When i get spotify from the app store it tells me to buy premium.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @Dcgc,

Welcome to the Community Forms!

Please follow the steps below to select Spotify as your Share Everything Plus experience.

1. Go to Rogers.com and enter your username and password.
  2. Choose your Experience from the Overview
  3. Tap GET THIS on the Experience you want.
  4. Tap SELECTto make your selection.
  5. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
    • Tap I Agree with the Terms & Conditionsand then tap SUBMIT.
    • You'll see the list of experiences with the one you chose showing as picked.
  6. Spotify Premium. You need to select the phone numbers you want associated with your subscriptions.
    • You have up to 3 subscriptions, but it depends on the number of lines in your Share Everything + plan, i.e. to get all 3 you need 3 lines.
    • Tap Register next to the telephone number you want and link your Experience to a new or existing Spotify account (check the screenshots below).
      • If you've never had a Spotify account you can create one (or use your Facebook ID to register for one).
      • If you already have a Premium account through Spotify it’s super easy, you link your existing account and keep all your playlists and settings. If you already subscribe to Premium it won’t charge your credit card anymore.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

I have two line on my rogers share everything

I was able to register one phone with spotify, however, I cannot register the second phone, getting the following message:

We're sorry but we can't continue your registration to spotify right now. Please try again later.

Can someone on solving this issue, not getting much help from Rogers tech support.

Thank you

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @bubu12

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

I can certainly understand your frustration of not being able to register the additional line for the Spotify service.

Please refer to @RogersAsif post here, message 9 for instructions on how to add the additional lines to your Spotify.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

RogersSannecia