Spotify Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Spotify Question

I have three lines on a share plan. I have access to set up 2 Spotify accounts. But i should get three. Or am i confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Spotify Question

Hello, @Smooth

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for your post. Smiley Happy

You should be able to add/register up to 3 lines to the Spotify Premium Experience. What happens when you try to register the third line? Was the third line activated/added after you have chosen Spotify Premium as Experience?

I would try the following steps to register the third line;

1. Log into MyRogers.
  2. Tap Change My Selection
  3. Tap Select on one of the other available Experiences (e.g. shomi or Next Issue).
  4. Once the other Experience is selected, tap again on Change My Selection.
  5. Tap Select to choose Spotify again as the included Experience.
  6. At this point, you can register/link all the eligible 3 lines

Please update the post with the outcome, hope this helps.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok I have tied that to no prevail. Does it matter if two lines are voice and data and the line that's not showing is only data? It has phone number tho. It's an iPad. Thanks for responding! 

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Smooth

Unfortunately your iPad would not qualify for a Spotfiy account, as it’s data only.

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

Good afternoon,

I just subscribed to a Rogers Share Everything + plan that includes UP TO 3 Spotify Premium accounts.

"Enjoy unlimited music for your family with up to 3 Spotify® Premium accounts included with your Share Everything +TM plan for 24 months"

I was able to activate 1 account of Spotify Premium on MYROGERS .

How can I activate account #2 and account #3 ?

Do I need to have other lines on my Share Everything+ plans ? Based on the ads, it says I can enjoy unlimited music for my family with up to 3 Spotify Premium accounts included with my Share Everything +.

Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Spotify Question

Hi @SpykeYs

You would need to register each wireless number individually and create new profiles for Spotify to have 3 seperate accounts.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

I have a Share Everything+ plan and selected Spotify as my extra add on. Only one of the two numbers on my account show up to register with a Spotify account. I have talked to web chat and they weren't able to help me and said to talk to Spotify. When I select the number that's missing from the main MyRogers page and then scroll down, it shows that it's set up for Spotify but when I click to manage it, it only shows the other number under my Spotify options to manage.

I just want to see both numbers on my account under the Spotify column but no solutions have worked that Rogers recommended.

I've Been Around

Hi I am new to this site. I just purcahsed a share everthing plan  and was told I could have 3 lines of spotify. when I register the phone numbers , I get the same user names for both my line and my daughter lines. I can not listen to my music without turning cutting hers off?? please help. I have no way to contact spotify. no contact number and very difficult to manage  my way to find help.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello @lisaperreault

When selecting your experience in MyRogers try these instructions below

Spotify Premium - You need to select the phone numbers you want associated with your subscriptions.

• You have up to 3 subscriptions, but it depends on the number of lines in your Share Everything + plan, i.e. to get all 3 you need 3 lines.
  • If you don't have 3 lines now, you can always register more if you add more lines later.
  • Tap Register next to the telephone number you want and link your Experience to a new or existing Spotify account (check the screenshots below).
    • If you've never had a Spotify account you can create one (or use your Facebook ID to register for one).
    • If you already have a Premium account through Spotify it’s super easy, you link your existing account and keep all your playlists and settings. If you already subscribe to Premium it won’t charge your credit card anymore.

To get in touch with Spotify visit this link here

download.png

I've Been Here Awhile

I just upgraded my plan to the share everything+ and I get 3 spotify accounts so I can share it with my family. Im currently using one, so how do I give the other two accounts to my family members?