Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

it didnt work in my case

Hello @cristie,

We will need to gain access to your account in order to review your interaction history and ensure we get this resolved for you. I know this whole ordeal has been frustrating but there does appear to be a potential fix as per post 11 in this thread.

We'd like to attempt to implement a similar fix in your case. Please PM us  @CommunityHelps so we can gain access to your account info.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

RogersTony 

I'm Here A Lot

I read that and it didnt work for me.. tried that route.
I'm Here A Lot

After 3 months of exchanging messages and calls to numerous Rogers customer service representatives and managers, they have resolved my issue. Thanks to the people in their ticketing team! 

I've Been Around

Lost a Spotify Premium Account After Hardware Upgrade

So before last week I had the 24 month free Spotify promotion on my account. As soon as I upgraded my phone I immediately lost the premium on one of my accounts(I have two wireless lines with rogers so I got two accounts). I went on live chat and they said I apparently don't have it on my account anymore even though I can still go on the spotify page on my rogers account and see the two spotify accounts linked to it but only one of them still works with premium. How am I supposed to fix this? I still had about 11 months remaining on the promotion.

I'm a Senior Advisor

CRTC wireless code back in June advised that carriers must inform us of all impacts on our current services of making a change in a plan, so if you have lost the services, you are within your rights to escalate based upon that regulation.

I don't know what options there are in that often Rogers will say that they are unable to return you to the old plan and options, but push for some retribution or compensation for the loss of a service you were not advised would happen (it may have influenced your decision), and if necessary escalate.

CRTC through CCTC implemented this because there were far too many complaints to them where people had lost services when changes were made that they weren't clearly made aware of - In most cases the CSR's are very clear that you may lose a feature, and it is not your responsibility to ask how these changes impact you, it is their's to advise you.

Good luck in seeing how you can get this resolved.

A private message to community helps may provide you some support in a fair solution.

Bruce

I've Been Around

Spotify Premium not showing for other line on Share Everything Plan

I understand from previous posts on this subject that Rogers needs to reset your "experience" so that the Spotify connection is removed, and you go through the (very simple) connection process between Rogers and Spotify again. Please tell me how I can have this done.  Thank you

Hello @JJ_H,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

As a music lover myself, Spotify has been a fantastic service which I use daily so I definitely want to help you get this working on your other line.

We'll need to pull up your information on file in order to take a closer look at this for you and find a solution. Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this. If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

RogersTony

I've Been Around

I’m also having a problem regarding my Spotify Accounts from my Share Everything Plus plan. The plan included a 2 year Spotify Premium but the number that was applied to that feature is now on Spotify Free. I am only about 6-8 months in of the 2 year bonus. Are there any fixes to this? How can I get my Spotify Premium back? Thank you..
Rogers Employee aliaz
Rogers Employee

Spotify is great for music on the go. You can log into your online MyRogers account and then click on Spotify and see if you have it and from what date to what. If it gives you only the option to purchase then you would have to contact Rogers and have this looked at and confirm the dates of the free experience.