Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Just wanted to let anyone who sees this in future know that this has finally been resolved. Yes, it needs to be fixed on Rogers' end (NOT Spotify's). Rogers needs to reset your "experience" so that the Spotify connection is removed, and you go through the (very simple) connection process between Rogers and Spotify again. Very quick and easy, once you find a rep who can do this for you. Thank you very much to @CommunityHelps for finally finding someone who could help me with this. 

Thank you very much for your feedback @justauser12!

We're happy to know your issue is finally resolved Smiley Wink

Cheers -

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

hello

spotify premium is not authenticated or initiated or whatever

i ahve logged in using my rogers

and for some reason it says my complementary period started over a month ago

i dont recall regisering thjen nut regardless i just want commercial free spotify

please update my account accordingly

thnx

R

Good afternoon @rod_frew,

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you having this issue pertaining a line that has been recently activated on your account?

Did you previously pay for a subscription for that particular account?

If you need further assistance to help you resolve this matter, we'll need access to your account.  

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps, when you have time. 

For more info on our private messaging system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey, I have the same problem as the people above me. My rogers account says that my spotify is connected but when I go on my spotify it says that it is a free account.  Any help would be great!

Thank you. 

Hello, @Mark10

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. We can probe as to why the Spotify Premium is not linked to your account. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Well I had Spotify premium cuz it came free with my plan and now its gone...it's just on the free mode I tried logging out and sign up agian but it says I have it already...but it's on premium...help?
I'm Here A Lot

I have the same issues and been trying to be patient to Rogers and Spotify. My first interaction with them is on May 2017 and a lot comes after. until this day NO ONE has dealt with my problem.  

Hello @Kenniff & @cristie,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Music is life and Spotify is a fantastic medium to use to enjoy your favourite tunes. We definitely want to ensure you are able to utilize the Premium service. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at this for you.

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

if you're just asking me again questions that everyone i spoked to about this issue you just better access one of the many conversations i had including a manager which didnt help at all. you guys are just making me wait and wait  and promised to call me back but never did! 

@RogersTony wrote:

Hello @Kenniff & @cristie,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Music is life and Spotify is a fantastic medium to use to enjoy your favourite tunes. We definitely want to ensure you are able to utilize the Premium service. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at this for you.

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersTony