Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

I have three Spotify Premium subscriptions through Rogers' Share Everything+ Plan, but one of them is not sync'ed with Spotify, even though it says that it is on the Rogers account page. The one that is not sync'ed used to be a paid subscription. We followed the instructions as described on this page (http://www.rogers.com/web/support/wireless/share-everything-plus/2199?setLanguage=en) to register the Rogers Premium version, but now that the paid subscription ended, the account simply went back to the free subscription.

Contacting Spotify seems to be useless. Is there a way to reset the link between Rogers and Spotify? It looks like there's nothing I can do, myself, on the Rogers "Manage your experience" page. The two other Spotify accounts I have work well.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Hi @Luca17

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can definitely assist with your Spotify services!

Send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can take a closer look to resolve this for you.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. Done.
I'm Here A Lot

I am having the exact same issue. Is there an easy solution?

Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @justauser12

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

Have you still unable to access your Spotify account?

RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

Correct, my Spotify account is still on Free, not Premium. Please note that since I posted my question, I had a lengthy conversation with Rogers customer service, who assured me this problem was a Spotify's end. Well, I then exchanged several emails with Spotify customer service, and guess what? They assure me that the problem is definitely at Rogers' end, as they have no access to Rogers' billing system and have no record at their end that I'm supposed to have premium. So both Rogers and Spotify are blaming each other, and I'm still without Spotify Premium service. As you can imagine, this is very frustrating! Any new ideas for me? With hope & thanks, and all my fingers & toes crossed for a solution...
I've Been Around

Did you ever get an answer? 

I'm Here A Lot

No, I didn't get an answer. Both Rogers and Spotify claim it's each others' faults. I've spoken with both of them multiple times and they just blame each other. Very frustrating. Smiley Sad

Good evening @justauser12,

Thank you for your posts!

We would like to help you resolve this matter, as we understand how much of an inconvenience this must be.

Since we need to take a deeper look into this for you, we'll need access to your account. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps, when you have time. 

For more info on our private messaging system, check out this blog.

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Ok, thanks - I've just sent a private message.