cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Luca17
I've Been Here Awhile

I have three Spotify Premium subscriptions through Rogers' Share Everything+ Plan, but one of them is not sync'ed with Spotify, even though it says that it is on the Rogers account page. The one that is not sync'ed used to be a paid subscription. We followed the instructions as described on this page (http://www.rogers.com/web/support/wireless/share-everything-plus/2199?setLanguage=en) to register the Rogers Premium version, but now that the paid subscription ended, the account simply went back to the free subscription.

Contacting Spotify seems to be useless. Is there a way to reset the link between Rogers and Spotify? It looks like there's nothing I can do, myself, on the Rogers "Manage your experience" page. The two other Spotify accounts I have work well.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

31 REPLIES 31

Re: Spotify Premium not showing up in Spotify account

Just wanted to let anyone who sees this in future know that this has finally been resolved. Yes, it needs to be fixed on Rogers' end (NOT Spotify's). Rogers needs to reset your "experience" so that the Spotify connection is removed, and you go through the (very simple) connection process between Rogers and Spotify again. Very quick and easy, once you find a rep who can do this for you. Thank you very much to @CommunityHelps for finally finding someone who could help me with this. 

Thank you very much for your feedback @justauser12!

We're happy to know your issue is finally resolved Smiley Wink

Cheers -

RogersMaude

hello

spotify premium is not authenticated or initiated or whatever

i ahve logged in using my rogers

and for some reason it says my complementary period started over a month ago

i dont recall regisering thjen nut regardless i just want commercial free spotify

please update my account accordingly

thnx

R

Good afternoon @rod_frew,

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you having this issue pertaining a line that has been recently activated on your account?

Did you previously pay for a subscription for that particular account?

If you need further assistance to help you resolve this matter, we'll need access to your account.  

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps, when you have time. 

For more info on our private messaging system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

Mark10
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey, I have the same problem as the people above me. My rogers account says that my spotify is connected but when I go on my spotify it says that it is a free account.  Any help would be great!

Thank you.