cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsnet World Plus

reidjr
I Plan to Stick Around

Channel's 370-381 its says Sportsnet World Plus does anyone know what this is?

***Edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sportsnet World Plus

Hello all,

Sportsnet World Plus gives you tons of extra exclusive, Live EPL and Champions League soccer & cricket. It comes with a subscription to Sportsnet World. Once subscribed, the matches are also available on Rogers AnyplaceTV.

It can be added through www.Rogers.com/MyRogers and click on the add channels option.

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No clue, other than the wiki entry on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsnet_World

Hello all,

Sportsnet World Plus gives you tons of extra exclusive, Live EPL and Champions League soccer & cricket. It comes with a subscription to Sportsnet World. Once subscribed, the matches are also available on Rogers AnyplaceTV.

It can be added through www.Rogers.com/MyRogers and click on the add channels option.

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

Why was I able to watch a Barclays Premier League game on replay last weekend, but am unable to watch any of them on replay this weekend?

blackie
I Plan to Stick Around

Saw announcement on Rogers channel 01 last night talking about new Sportsnet World Plus offering best international/European soccer coverage on 373 to 381 but seems to be only English League games.    Anybody know what the scoop is here.    Still looking for our beloved FIFA games but varioue e-mails to Rogers remain unanswered and GOLTV doesn't offer any information either.

blackie
I Plan to Stick Around
Sorry, not FIFA games - I mean La Liga games.

btkc
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there any TV schedule online for these new "Plus" Channels? 

http://www.sportsnet.ca/tvschedule/ only has one "Sportsnet World" Channel listed....

muradalhasan
I've Been Around

Is there any channel broadcasts La Liga games in canada?

- HI... Good afternoon...

- Please can You let me know what is the # of the channel where I can see the LA LIGA SOCCER GAMES on ROGERS???..

- Thankn You...

- Dulce Guterres ( Duxa )

user1802402
I've Been Around
Yes channels 391 392 bein and beine have large liga

TheArcher
I Plan to Stick Around

A subscription to Sportsnet World on Rogers Cable brings with it the additional channels 373 -381. Channels 373 to 376 are labelled SNWH1 to SNWH4 in the Programming Guide. These channels quite often carry additional soccer games to that being simultaneously carried on on the main Sportsnet World channel. This can be EPL games on a Saturday when numerous games are taking place simultaneously or this weekend when numerous EUFA World Cup qualifying games are on. The games carried on these channels are also accessible through the Sportsnet World website or app.

This is not 'new" but has been available probably since Rogers started having the extra games available through the online website and app.

As far as I know, these additional channels are not available with a Sportsnet World subscription on any other TV provider, eg. Bell.

I see 373 to 376 (4 plus Channels) but where are 377 to 381 channels which is advertised on sportsnet website :

http://www.sportsnet.ca/sportsnet-world-plus/

The Bundesliga games are mostly on Sportsnet world PLUS and sometimes there are more than 4 games scheduled on them.  

TheArcher
I Plan to Stick Around

@Simbal wrote:

I see 373 to 376 (4 plus Channels) but where are 377 to 381 channels which is advertised on sportsnet website :

The Bundesliga games are mostly on Sportsnet world PLUS and sometimes there are more than 4 games scheduled on them.  

Rogers appears to no longer use channels 377 to 381 for additional Sportsnet World  coverage. All the Bundesliga matches which are on this weekend are available live online on Sportsnet World Now but only 2 of the 5 starting at 9:30am are shown on Channels 373 to 376.

Unfortunately, there is no Sportsnet World Now anymore. Some of the games are live on Sportsnet Now with no on-demand option. There are only showing 2 games on Saturday but the website says 4 games.

I called customer service and they said channel 377 to 381 will kick in if there are more than 4 live games which I am sure if that’s true or not?

Hello @Simbal,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Regrettably, Sportsnet World Now is no longer available as of August 9th, 2017. Much of the content is available via Sportsnet Now so you can still keep up with the Bundesliga and other leagues. I'm a pretty big Futbol fan so I know how important it is to keep up with your favourite teams and cheer them on. 

For Saturday's there are 3 games available live:

Hoffenheim vs. Werder Bremen, 9:30 am ET on channel 374

Hamburg vs. Augsburg, 9:30 am ET on channel 376 

Schalke vs. Leipzig, 12:30 pm ET on channel 370

Wolfsburg vs. Borussia Dortmund's 9:30 am ET match is available on Sportsnet Now. There also appears to be a replay the of match at 12:00 am ET on channel 370.

The other 9:30 am ET matches Hertha Berlin vs. Stuttgart & Mainz vs. Hannover does not appear to be available in the guide as of yet.

At the moment I am unable to locate channels 377 - 381 in the guide. Those channels appear to be unavailable. They may become active closer to Saturday as the guide receives an update around 3:00 am on most nights. By Saturday if you notice 377 - 381 are still unavailable then the three games above are the only ones that will be aired on live TV.

I will do some digging for you to see if I can discover any more information on those channels. I will update this thread once I have been given more information.

Regards,

RogersTony 

I just want to follow up after two weeks about channels 377-381 which I checked during the games. There are only 4 PLUS channels available with Rogers cable and no, they do not appear during extra games. Please update this part on your website:

Also, SN now did not show any German game (Sunday 27/08/2017 @ 1:00 PM) as it says on the schedule:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/watch-2017-18-bundesliga-season-live-sportsnet/

Still love the SN World and 4 PLUS channels though.

Hello @Simbal,

Thank you very much for keeping the Community updated. We have forwarded the feedback to the appropriate team.

Glad to hear you enjoy the channels so much :)!

RogersZia

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 13 in conversation