Sportsnet Channel 502, Ottawa Poor HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sportsnet Channel 502, Ottawa Poor HD

Recently I have been having problems receiving Channel 502 experiencing pixelation and audio drop out/drag. Is it just me or are other subscribers having the same problem? I have been all over my cable wiring and ensured the booster is working. All other HD channels appear to be working properly, no glitches, pixels or audio problems. Anybody??

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Sportsnet Channel 502, Ottawa Poor HD

Fixed it myself! When technician came to our home 1.5 years ago to install our new service he inadvertently hooked the cable wire that leads to digital hub in the office to an un-boosted split. I am surprised that we had had no problems until now! All good now! How does an experienced installer do that...??

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Sportsnet Channel 502, Ottawa Poor HD

Fixed it myself! When technician came to our home 1.5 years ago to install our new service he inadvertently hooked the cable wire that leads to digital hub in the office to an un-boosted split. I am surprised that we had had no problems until now! All good now! How does an experienced installer do that...??

View solution in original post