Spoiler Alert

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Spoiler Alert

Dear GameCentre,

Thank you ruining the games last night.  I was able to log in and hide the scores but when i selected the game I wanted to watch last night after i got home from work I was automatically directed to the preview page where the final score was displayed.  This is ridiculous.  NO ONE wants to watch a game they know the outcome too.    I have tried several different things to try to not get taken to the preview page and right to the watch game screen and have had no luck.  I have also been trying to find a way to hide the score for the preview page much like I can for the score board ... also nothing.  PLEASE FIX!!

***Edited Labels.***

I've Been Around

Re: Spoiler Alert

I have the exact same issue. It didn't happen last year with gamecenter live but now it does. I called Rogers yesterday, they recreated the issue and are hopefully working on it. If you click the game you want to watch and cover 95% of the screen, and click the scores off button again, it blocks the scores out again. You have to do this every single time you load a game, and no matter what you do the preview screen says the scores, until you can click scores off again. Hopefully they fix this quickly, as you said, no one wants to watch a game when you know the outcome. 

I've Been Around

I had the same problem for last night games. In the settings i had to turn enable score spoilers on. The opposite of the way it use to be. It worked for me. Did tell me however that leafs bruins game went to OT. Hope this helps.
I'm Here A Lot

Same problem here, when it worked at all. But at least it sounds like you were among the few that were actually able to watch your game. I wasn't able to watch the Avs game.