Space HD Channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iouril
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Space HD Channel

I'm done waiting. it's not just the Space HD other channels as well. even Shaw has them by now. I"m seriously considering switching to Bell fibe.

from what I gather it's going to be only gains for me.

bye bye R0ger$!

pmcsplaza
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You're lucky you have the choice.  Many of us high-rise dwellers can't choose.

Peter
Toronto
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Spoke to a rep & a manager from the Space channel. They did in fact say that Space HD is available to all the carriers & that Rogers is the ones not adding it.

They also told me Rogers does have plans on adding it on the channels but they have no info yet. It seems to me Rogers is either waiting until they release other HD channels or seem to not want to add it.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

waiting on getting a combo price on picking up a few? 😛

Kaijuman
I've Been Around

I had Bell tv for years, and unfortunately had to go with Rogers when I moved.

WOW what a hot mess!  Their channel selection is a disaster, and I can't figure out what is HD and what isn't.

I have to admit, Bell was a whole lot easier to understand.  And I got SPACE in HD at no extra cost.

This is ROGERS... the TV Cable company!  Remember years ago when Rogers was for tv and Bell was for phone?  Remember how simple it all was?

This has made me so depressed, I think I'm going to drop cable all together and just download everything!

Smiley Mad

colin74
I Plan to Stick Around

I spoke with Rogers on the phone a few days ago, and was told that they do carry SPACE in HD, but just not in New Brunswick (which is where I am).

Can anyone in Ontario confirm if they have this HD channel?  

The Rogers phone rep listed off a 5 or 6 channels Ontario Rogers customers have in HD, but New Brunswick doesn't.  Felt like a kick in the teeth. 

pmcsplaza

What is he talking about?   No they do not carry it in HD.   That and Discovery HD and others are still on our want list.

If they do they've managed to hide them quite well because I can't find them.

Peter
Toronto
pmcsplaza

As of today Channel 575 is Space HD (SPCHD) - so they finally did it.  Ch: 50 is still regular Space for nonHD subscribers but is auto-HD if selected by HD customers.

DiscoveryHD (DISCH) is channel  574.

Peter
Toronto