Sony Xperia z ultra

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Sony Xperia z ultra

Will Rogers be carrying the Sony Xperia Z Ultra when it's released?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Sony Xperia z ultra

Hello armybulldog

At this moment, there is no information if Rogers will carry the Sony Ultra. Sony has not announced if it will come to Canada or if it does, which carrier will get it. I would not be surprised if Rogers gets it BUT there is no information. You just have to wait until Sony or Rogers says something.
I've Been Around

Bump!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello collen_quinn88

No need to bump this as there is no information on when it's coming or if it is coming to Rogers. If any information becomes available, we will post it or someone will leak it.
I've Been Around

I am also interested in knowing if rogers plans to carry this device, as at&t has their version available in September, Rogers shouldn't be far behind with theirs as the two companies share a lot of handsets due to band similarities.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello firax

At this point Rogers has not said anything yet. Like I said in my previous posts. Rogers will say something or announce it with Sony when it does come to Canada and with Rogers. Until then there is not much info.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Sony Canada has just announced that the Sony Xperia Z Ultra will be coming to Canada in October. Sadly at this moment, they did NOT give any info on which carrier will get it or prices or release date ( The day of October). Just a heads up just in case Rogers does get it.

https://twitter.com/SonyXperiaCA/status/377085373035589632
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it looks like the Sony Xperia Z Ultra is coming too......BELL. Here's the link to the news. I kind of guessed that Rogers wasn't going to carry the Z Ultra.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Paler45

It seems now that Bell is getting the Exclusives for the Sony devices. Sony got them before with the past few ones.