Sony Xperia Z1

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Sony Xperia Z1

Just saw the official announcements for the Z1. I really like the spec's on this phone. Does Rogers plan to add this phone to its offerings?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Sony Xperia Z1

Hello Paler45

At this moment, Rogers nor any other Canadian carrier have NOT announced if they will be carrying the Sony Xperia Z1. I would suggest waiting until Sony or Rogers announces something. I would give it a few days or a week & Rogers should say somethin on if they will carry it & when it will come out. Mostly they will add a splash screen saying " Coming soon to Rogers" without a price point or anything until they announce that as well. 

I've Been Around

I hope Rogers adds this phone. I would definately buy it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MichealWard

Hopefully they do! Maybe soon they will announce it but nothing at the moment.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

You beat me to it! I was about to post it LOL.

Good to hear it's coming tho!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix!

With so many posts, you beat evebody and you are the king.

Have a nice day!
I Plan to Stick Around

I just saw the email from Sony Canada. So happy Rogers is carrying it. Love the purple and the fact that it has a wrist strap hole. Sony seems to be the only one who bothers anymore, and it's a huge selling point for me. This phone is definitely the whole package!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boomboomkitti

Yea I got that email as well! It's because barely anyone uses those. That is why they barely make them on other devices. It's good to see it tho!
I Plan to Stick Around

That's awesome to see that the Z1 will be here in 3 to 4 weeks time. Even though I love the black phone, I might check out the purple one. Always fun to be different Cat Wink