Sony Xperia Z1

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Sony Xperia Z1

I checked the store at the head office, they had them, forgot to ask about colours, but at least they have them.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

Which location is this store in? Thanks for the info!
boomboomkitti
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got off the.phone with Rogers. Kinda weird, I called earlier this morning and the rep was able to pull it up for ordering on his end (it's $199 on contract btw) but he needed me to update the ID they had on file and we got disconnected when I put him on hold. He had taken my # and said.he'd call back if it happened, but never did. I just called back and unfortunately the new guy wasn't able to pull up the z1 for ordering. So, I'm pretty bummed the first guy never called back. The fact that he was able to pull it up is promising, though. I'm going to try again this evening and tomorrow. I called on of my local stores but couldn't get through. The rep offered me an amazing deal and it's call centre only so I'm going to go through them anyway. It's a really, really great promo, totally worth waiting a couple days to actually have the phone, so I would suggest going through them when you do get it. I don't know if it's available on upgrades, I'm adding a new line, but ask about their call centre only promos. Who knows you may get lucky.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Rogers has added it on their page!. Its $199.99 on a 2 year term!. Only Black & Purple.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

View solution in original post

AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Meow, it was at the head office store in downtown Toronto.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

Yea i found it and called. They had a few in Stock! Thanks! 🙂 

stevenliu12
I Plan to Stick Around

I got one unlocked z ultra at Markham sony store at 10am this morning thy only have one in stock,it is only black abd price is $749.99 plus tax. So far phone is great with no issue except lower volume when call compare with Samsung. I do not use camera too much,no Flash is not a problem at all.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stevenliu12

Wrong device my friend. Rogers doesn't sell the Z Ultra. Thats bell. Rogers, Bell and Telus however sell the Z1.
stevenliu12
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix
You are right,only Bell sells z ultra,but the one I purchased yesterday morning is factory unlocked version which does not belong to any cell phone provider.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stevenliu12

That is correct but this is a Sony Z1 thread, not Z Ultra. Everyone in here is talking about the Z1.