Someone stole my phone..is on pay as you go

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Someone stole my phone..is on pay as you go

hi there

im on vacation right now in cancun, mexico.. mi phone was stole so i want to know what to do for blocked or something...im going back to canada in 2 weeks...

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Someone stole my phone..is on pay as you go

Hello edsosa

Sorry to hear that:(. Sadly there is nothing that can be really done. Seeing as its a pay as you go, the only option you have is to contact the Pay go & see if they can do anything. Call them at 1-800-575-9090. Keep pressing 0000000 to get to someone.

Hope this gets resovled!

I've Been Around

I have tried logging into Rogers page...put in my E.mail address......my password....checked keep me logged in   then tried logging in but nothing happens...any ideas

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jimrobb

Its the same log in your use to log into the forums. You need to attach the account number on the my Rogers account online.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation