Socialite 20 plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Socialite 20 plan

Can I use a BlackBerry with the Socialite 20 plan?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee WiseD
Rogers Employee

Re: Socialite 20 plan

I believe there is a Blackberry version of that plan; but the normal Socialite will not work with a Blackberry (At least not with BBM, Email, etc)

I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah, I know theres BlackBerry plans for Pay As You Go but they are a bit out of my price range.

If I can just use my BlackBerry I would be satisfied.

Rogers Employee WiseD
Rogers Employee

It would work with the Blackberry to allow you to call and text but you would not be able to access data (No BBM, Email, App World, Browsing, etc). The data portion is the reason there is a Blackberry specific plan.

I've Been Here Awhile

If I was going to activate the Socialite 20 plan, it doesn't come with minutes right?

I've Been Here Awhile

I had this plan before I got my blackberry (1 month ago).

There is unlimited calling between 3pm and 6pm every day.

And, for the rest of the month, 50 bonus minutes.

Any other calls cost 25 cents per minute.

I've Been Around

Smiley IndifferentIs there an add on or a way to add pic. Messaging to a pay as you go plan. My daughter has the socialite 20 plan but wants to send and receive pics.  Other companies offer this as their plan but I can not seem to see it on Rogers site.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i believe picture messages are pay per use. dont quote me on this  but i believe they may be 30 cents a pop.  free to receive..  waing for rogers social media team to step in and verify or corect me.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

might be a  long wait when it comes to paygo ...Smiley LOL

@mbaes ..since there seem to be no details to the plan anywhere ..just call them  is the fastest way to get an answer.

IME if it is a texting type plan  the picture meassages will quite often be included , otherwise I tthink they are $.50 per.  Your phone has to be on the right setting as well  to be able to make them work. 

When my phone was on the setting  to recieve pic messages  it  quadrupled the number of long distance calls I made  so   no pic messages is the price I pay for minimizing long distance calls but you will likely have to check with the paygo staff to be sure what is going on for your situation.... goood luck . Smiley Wink

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Oops .... gotta watch those dates .  Smiley LOL 

So why was a 2011 thread brought to the top of the page  with out a new post ???  Just because Maude edited it ?

Since I'm asking questions why is it that I can sign in ,make a post , leave the site completely and come back  a half hour later to find that I'm still "on line" here, but I have to re sign in in order to be able to post ... that makes no sense to me ... why does my online status not switch to offline automatically when I leave this site it obviously signs me out of My Rogers ??