cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So where is that TEXT message?

Short-Wave
I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked my detailed account and I see I was charged for an incoming TEXT message on June 13th when I happened to be out of the country.

So, where is that text message I've been charged for? I just checked my phone now that I am back and reinserted my Rogers card into my phone.

If you are going to charge me, first check to see if I am "on-line", otherwise, I do not expect to pay for the incomng text. Actually, I do not expect to pay for any unwanted incoming text message.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: So where is that TEXT message?

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Thank you for your post!

It looks like you did not receive your message as a result of your phone not being connected to the network.

We can definitely look into this further. Please reach out to our PayGo team at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Thank you for your post!

It looks like you did not receive your message as a result of your phone not being connected to the network.

We can definitely look into this further. Please reach out to our PayGo team at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

Short-Wave
I Plan to Stick Around

OK so I called PayGo.

There was nothing they could do to retireve the text message, not that I am too concerned since by the looks of the number PayGo gave me (613-400-8926 which by the way, is not in service) it was a most likely SPAM text.

Another reason why incoming text messages should be free as they are in so many advanced countries offering cell phone service.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I know it's not much, but did Rogers not offer to remove the charge for the text you didn'teven receive?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Short-Wave
I Plan to Stick Around

They did.

And they also refund me everytime I get SPAM or wrong number text message, but in these cases, I usually have to be assertive and make that clear to them.