So where is that TEXT message?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So where is that TEXT message?

I just checked my detailed account and I see I was charged for an incoming TEXT message on June 13th when I happened to be out of the country.

So, where is that text message I've been charged for? I just checked my phone now that I am back and reinserted my Rogers card into my phone.

If you are going to charge me, first check to see if I am "on-line", otherwise, I do not expect to pay for the incomng text. Actually, I do not expect to pay for any unwanted incoming text message.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: So where is that TEXT message?

Thank you for your post!

It looks like you did not receive your message as a result of your phone not being connected to the network.

We can definitely look into this further. Please reach out to our PayGo team at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Thank you for your post!

It looks like you did not receive your message as a result of your phone not being connected to the network.

We can definitely look into this further. Please reach out to our PayGo team at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OK so I called PayGo.

There was nothing they could do to retireve the text message, not that I am too concerned since by the looks of the number PayGo gave me (613-400-8926 which by the way, is not in service) it was a most likely SPAM text.

Another reason why incoming text messages should be free as they are in so many advanced countries offering cell phone service.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I know it's not much, but did Rogers not offer to remove the charge for the text you didn'teven receive?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

They did.

And they also refund me everytime I get SPAM or wrong number text message, but in these cases, I usually have to be assertive and make that clear to them.